I want to thank the Female Original for nominating me for this award! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I have been blogging for 4 years and I never heard of these before. I think these awards are the greatest idea to get to know bloggers. So thank you to all the new blogger friends I have made, your guy’s support is amazing! 🙂
Here are The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
Write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and posts a link to their blog on your blog.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it
So I was nominated by Female Original and these were the questions she asked me:
1//What are your three favorite films of all time?
Oh gosh. Anyone who knows me knows this is hard for me to pick only 3. But if I had to pick I would choose my all time favorite which is Music & Lyrics, That Awkward Moment, and The Host.
2// How long have you been blogging for?
I just celebrated 4 years of blogging in May!
3// What is your favourite item of clothing that you own?
This is so hard! Hmmm I think I would have to pick my pink tulle skirt that I got sometime a year ago. It is my favorite thing I own and I did a post about it here.
4// Have you ever been abroad? If so where was your favourite destination?
It is so boring of me to admit but I have never been out of the country. 🙁 One day I dream to live in London.
5// What is your absolute favorite meal ever?
My favorite meal would have to be meatloaf. And that is because it is the one thing I know how to make really really well.
6// What advice would you give to your younger self?
Hang in there. Things get better, and so will the people you meet. You are beautiful and deserve so much.
7// What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My favorite thing is probably my laugh. I have a million different laughs and they always make other people giggle in the process.
8// What is your greatest accomplishment? (since I struggled with my own answer to this one I thought I’d ask it in my own one!)
The biggest thing I’ve accomplished is probably having getting an internship because of my blog.
9// Which of your blog posts do you feel is your best? (Link it so I can read them)
That’s so hard! But if I had to choose just one then it would be this one. 😉
10// What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Be patient. Everything isn’t going to happen overnight. It will take time to be noticed, and to hone your craft. Ask others for help too don’t be afraid to make friends.
11/ What is your favorite hobby outside of blogging?
My favorite hobby outside of blogging was making music. I used to be in band & choir in college and I miss it terribly.
Obviously, you don’t have to do a blog post about it if you don’t want to! And there is no time frame in which you need to complete it in.
1) What is your favorite color?
2) If you could move anywhere (money wasn’t an issue) where would you go and why?
3) What is your favorite book? Why?
4) Who is your oldest friend? How long have you known them? Where did you meet?
5) Do you have a secret talent Or hobby besides blogging?
6) What advice would you tell your younger self?
7) What is your favorite blog post you’ve done (link it!)?
8) How long have you been blogging for?
9) Do you have a secret wedding Pinterest board? Or do you have it open to everyone? Or could you care less?
10) What is your favorite thing about yourself?
11) What is your favorite store (clothing, makeup, home, etc) to shop at?